Monday, March 3, 2008

Kids are funny

So, with Michelle gone, my mother has been watching the kids quite a bit. The other day, during a time with Grandma, a conversation ensued regarding our dog Daisy and Michelle's grandmother's dog, Bandit. The conversation turned to the fact that Bandit's lifestyle was not conducive to Grandmother's, and Bandit had to find a home elsewhere. Ali, still disappointed in the news, found out that they had thought about giving him to a nursing home. Alarmed, Ali informed everyone that dogs couldn't be in nursing homes. My mother then informed Alexis that they most certainly could. In fact, there was a dog at her Great Grandma Betty's nursing home. To which, Ali replied...

"Really... what's wrong with it?"

4 comments:

Michelle said...

Oh my goodness! That's too funny! That's my Ali for you. Thanks for sharing, honey! It brightened my day! Love you!

angela said...

ha! nice one! kids are pretty stinkin' funny. jonas knows that the moon lives in the house of God!

Kristina said...

laughing at all of it including the comments! Thanks You You for sharing about my son.

Kathy Eden said...

They certainly are...most of the time :o)